New Zealand is a very popular study destinations for those wishing to study abroad and gain well regarded international qualifications.
Why study in New Zealand?
- internationally highly regarded and valued qualification;
- well-equipped and smaller classes
- work part-time during course duration;
- may qualify for post-study work opportunities after completing certain qualifications;
- can bring along your partner and children if you are a post-graduate student;
- May settle in NZ, if you secure the right type of job after qualification.;
New Zealand has many options for serious tertiary study. In recent years Immigration New Zealand (INZ) and the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) have moved to ensure a quality experience for all students.
The applicant must:
- Hold a formal offer of a place from a State Institution or “Private Training Establishment” (PTE) (See special note, below.)
- Pay full international fees.
- Have sufficient funds for support, or be sponsored.
- Hold comprehensive Health Insurance.
- Be of good health and character.
- Satisfy Immigration New Zealand (INZ) that they are a genuine student (not using a student visa application for some other purpose.)