Immigration Help offers a 100 % Money Back Guarantee for all Australian SkillSelect, Partner Visas& Employer Sponsored Visa.
This guarantee covers the following visa types:
Australian SkillSelect visas:
- Subclass 189 Skilled Independent visa
- Subclass 190 State Nominated visa
- Subclass 489 Regional Sponsored visa
- Subclass 485 Skilled Graduate visa
- Subclass 820/801 Onshore partner visa
- Subclass 309/100 Offshore partner visa
- Subclass 300 Prospective Marriage visa
- Subclass 457 – Adding a secondary applicant
Employer Sponsored Visa:
- Subclass 186 Employer Nomination Scheme visa
- Subclass 187 Regional Skilled Migration Scheme visa
- Subclass 457 Temporary Skilled Migration Scheme
We know that choosing a migration agent is a big decision – and you only want to take this decision once!
There are several factors to consider when hiring the services of a migration agent. Most important factor is: feeling ‘safe and secure’ throughout your migration process. You need to be confident that your migration agent is doing everything in his / her power to achieve a successful outcome for your Australian visa application.
We believe that offering a “100 % Money Back Guarantee helps you feel confident that your Immigration Help Migration agent will do everything they can for you. It helps you know that we would not take on your case unless we were very confident of your application being approved.
Given that migration policy / law keep on changing on a regular basis, you may only have one chance to migrate to Australia. It makes sense to team with a migration agent who puts his / her reputation on the line for you. Immigration Help is proud to do this through our “100 % Money Back Guarantee”.
How does our guarantee work?
- During your initial consultation, one of our migration experts will assess your circumstances to determine what visa options are available to you.
- If you are eligible for one of the visa options covered by our guarantee and we are confident you meet the criteria for the visa, you will be offered our No Visa, No Fee Guarantee.
- If you then engage us to handle your visa application and your application is refused we will refund our professional fees in full for your visa application.
Contact us & and we will arrange a consultation for you with one of our migration consultants (fees apply).
Our 100 % Money Back Guarantee does not apply under any of the following circumstances:
- An applicant fails a health or character test.
- An application fails due to a change in legislation or policy after the visa application is lodged.
- An application fails due to delays caused by skills assessing authorities or state or territory governments or other migration bodies in processing applications.
- A client fails to disclose information which causes the application to be unsuccessful.
- A client provides us with documentation or information which is false or misleading or which cannot be independently verified.
- A state or territory nomination for a visa application is withdrawal or refused.
- An application is not selected from the SkillSelect application pool within 24 months of lodging an Expression of Interest (EOI).
- An applicant or an applicant’s partner fails to follow the advice and instructions of Australia Here We Come to ensure they meet the criteria for a visa application.
- An applicant’s partner withdraws their support for the application.
- An applicant is unlawful at time of application.
- An applicant for a Partner visa holds a bridging visa at the time of application.
- If you withdraw your application (except when advised to by DIBP for a reason not listed below);
- The employee to be sponsored, or anyone else included in the application or non-migrating dependents, fails a health or character test;
- Your application fails due to a change in legislation or policy after the visa application is lodged;
- Your application fails due to delays caused by state or territory government’s skills assessing authorities, or other bodies involved in the application process;
- You, the employee to be sponsored or anyone else included in the application, fails to disclose information, which causes the application to be unsuccessful;
- You, the employee to be sponsored or anyone else included in the application, provides us with documentation, or other information, which is false, misleading or cannot be independently verified;
- An application to a State, or Territory body for State or Territory nomination is withdrawn or refused;
- The employee to be sponsored withdraws their support for your application;
- Your standard business sponsorship application is withdrawn or refused (457 only);
- Your existing standard business sponsorship approval is cancelled or expires (457 only);
- You, the employee to be sponsored, or anyone else included in the application fails to provide any information reasonably requested by ImmigrationHelp in a timely manner;
- You, the employee to be sponsored, or anyone else included in the application fails to follow our advice and instructions to ensure they meet the criteria for an application;
- The employee to be sponsored, or anyone else included in the application are unlawful at time of application;
- The employee to be sponsored holds a bridging visa at the time of application;
- An application lodged by us is dependent on any other application lodged by you, the employee to be sponsored or a third party;
- The Sponsoring entity becomes insolvent, goes into receivership or is acquired;
- You have any outstanding debts to the Australian Government.