If you are based in Adelaide and looking for immigration/visa assistance for Australia, Canada or New Zealand, you are at the right place. Being a registered migration agent Adelaide, we can provide immigration assistance and help you settle in Australia, Canada or New Zealand. With the changes in immigration policy and the tightening of visa rules and regulations, the visa process to any country is quite complex. As professionals in the field, we, immigration consultants in Adelaide keep yourselves updated with the recent immigration laws and procedures and advise you on your visa application. We offer our personalized immigration services, Adelaide, for the following.
Australia Immigration & Migration Agent Adelaide
Australia has been recognized as one of the most favourable destinations for immigrants in the world. The multicultural and multiracial setup of this country is quite lively and vibrant in the cultural practices, lifestyle and food of the place. With its leading cities offering high liveability rankings, it is easy for anyone to indulge in the conveniences of an upscale metropolis. Other than excellent employment opportunities, Australia offers high-quality of life, great health care, good protection of civil liberties and world-class public education for immigrants.
For those who wish to live, work, or study in Australia, they can find innumerable opportunities for Australia immigration through any of the different types of visas mentioned below. Choosing an appropriate visa and having the required qualifications to apply for it is not easy. As an authorized immigration agent Adelaide, we can help you with the Australia immigration process by offering the best Adelaide immigration services. We help you with Australia immigration by dealing with the following visas.
Australia Skilled Visas & Migration Agent Adelaide
The skilled migration visas are mostly points-based and you need to choose and qualify for an appropriate visa relevant to your skills and work experience, as well as the minimum points scored. We are specialized in offering a range of services relating to the under-mentioned Australia skilled visas.
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa – Subclass 400: This visa lets you undertake highly specialized work for a short term in Australia and asks for specialized skills, experience and knowledge gained in or outside Australia.
- Skilled Nominated visa – Subclass 190 – With this visa, you can live and work in Australia if you are nominated by a state or government agency and score a minimum of 65 points on the points test.
- Skilled Independent visa – Subclass 189 – For those skilled workers invited to live and work in Australia permanently can apply for this visa.
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa – Subclass 491 – A temporary visa, it lets one who is nominated by a state or territory government to live and work on relevant occupation in regional Australia.
- Skilled Regional visa – Subclass 887 – This is for those who hold a subclass 489, 495, 496, or 475 and have been living and working in a specified regional area in Australia.
How to Get an Australian Skilled Visa with the help of Migration Agent Adelaide?
Where you are an international student and have completed your study in Australia, you can apply for a suitably skilled visa through a state nomination like South Australia state nomination program provided you qualify by completing the following steps.
- 1. Ensure that you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Commitment to the state
- Work experience
- Skills assessment
- English language skills
- Financial capacity
- 2. Submit an expression of interest (EOI) through SkillSelect.
We as migration agent Adelaide can help you through this lengthy process and avoid any delay in the submission of EOI. You need to score a minimum of 65 points to qualify and it depends on the information you provide.
- 3. You will be asked to file a state nomination application form on becoming eligible if keen in 190 / 491 visa.
The state nomination application needs to be filled in with the information mentioned in the EOI once you are qualified for it. Where you are an applicant with chain migration as a South Australia state nomination pathway, you need to furnish evidence of your South Australian family who has been residing in the relevant state for one year. In this case, you get access to an extensive South Australia skilled occupation list like ‘Supplementary Skilled List ‘or ‘special conditions apply’ occupation list.
- 4. During the waiting time, you need to gather all the documents in evidence of the claims made in your EOI.
You are required to prove your identity by submitting relevant documents. With the help of an Adelaide migration agent, you can submit true information and avoid any refusal of application or delay in providing clarifications.
Step 5: Apply for the relevant skilled visa within 60 days.
You will receive an “invitation to apply” on the approval of your application for state nomination for the relevant visa from the Department of Home Affairs. You have to apply according to the procedure for the visa within 60 days and wait for the outcome, which generally takes 12 months.
Australia Partner Visas & Migration Agent Adelaide
A partner visa is a two-stage process, where you are required to apply for the provisional and permanent visas together. If you apply in Australia, you need to apply for subclasses 820 and 801 visas and in case you apply outside Australia, you are required to apply for subclasses 309 and 100 visas. Nevertheless, you have to meet the following eligibility criteria for both the types of visas.
- Relationship requirement: To apply for any of the above-mentioned visas, you need to be a de facto partner or a spouse of an Australian citizen or permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen. Where you are a spouse and your marriage is legally valid in Australia, you are eligible if:
- As a spouse, you both have “mutual commitment to a shared life to the exclusion of all
- The marriage relationship is genuine and continuing
- You live together as spouses most of the time or live separately and apart temporarily.
Where you are in a de facto relationship with your partner, you need to prove that:
- You are “mutually committed to a shared life to the exclusion of all others” though you
are not lawfully married to your partner
- You have a genuine and continuing relationship
- You are not related by family
- Your partner and you live together or live apart or separately but not permanently.
The visa eligibility requirement for Australia PR further asks for a be a minimum of 12-month de facto relationship with your partner and it does not include the time you spent in an online relationship or dating. However, this criterion of 12 months de facto relationship applies only if you are required to meet it. Your de facto partner can be of the same or different sex for the purpose.
If you have any relationship breakdown, you need to contact the home affairs department in writing to know whether you are still eligible for the visa in some special circumstances.
- Age requirement: The minimum age for a Partner visa is 18 years or more. The Australian law requires the couple to be of at least 18 years or older for the marriage to be considered legal.
- Sponsor: For eligibility, you must have a sponsor, who will be your partner and is 18 years or more. Your sponsor must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen and is free of any significant criminal record or offence.
In case you are married to a partner, who is under 18 years of age and in Australia, then the sponsor will be his/her parent or guardian, who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen. However, the parent or guardian must live in Australia. Where your sponsors are eligible New Zealand citizens, they may have to undergo a health check too.
- Comply with Australian Law: While holding the provisional visa 309 or 820, you need to comply with Australian laws for acquiring the permanent Australia PR visa 100 or 801.
Australia Parent Visas & Migration Agent Adelaide
Where you want your parents to move to Australia, you can do so with the following parent visa options.
Different Parent Visa Options
- Subclass 103 Parent visa
- Subclass 143 Contributory Parent visa
- Subclass 173 Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa
- Subclass 804 Aged Parent visa
- Subclass 864 Contributory Aged Parent visa
- Subclass 884 Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) visa
It is, however, important to satisfy the following eligibility requirements to acquire one.
- Parent to the child: You can apply for the Parent visa if you are a parent to the child, who is
an Australian citizen or permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen and has been living
in Australia for two years.
- Sponsor: You need an eligible sponsor to meet the Australia permanent resident visa requirement. Where the sponsor is your child:
- He/she must be 18 years of age
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
- Assurance of Support: You must obtain and submit an Assurance of Support that states that your welfare costs will be met by the Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Balance-of-family test: You need to show your family ties through the Balance-of-family
test. To meet this, you must have
- At least half of the children settled in Australia permanently or
- More of your eligible children are permanent residents in Australia than in any other country
In addition to the above, you must meet the health and character requirement, sign the Australian values statement and do not owe any money to the Australian government.
Employer-Sponsored Visas & Migration Agent Adelaide
There are permanent, as well as temporary employer-sponsored programmes and they are:
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) – Subclass 186
- Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa – Subclass 494
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa – Subclass 482
Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186) Visa
Meant for skilled workers, the Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186) visa is a permanent visa that permits you to work in Australia under any one of the streams given below:
- The Temporary Residence Transition stream
- The Direct Entry stream
- The Agreement stream
Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (Provisional) (Subclass 494) Visa
This visa allows you to be nominated by an approved regional employer if you meet the basic eligibility criteria. You can qualify under any of the stream given below:
- Employer-Sponsored stream
- Labour Agreement stream
- Subsequent entrant
Temporary Skill Shortage (Subclass 482) Visa
With this visa, an employer can bring in a skilled worker, with the right skills, to fill a position for a short period. It allows you to qualify under any of the streams:
- Short-term stream
- Medium-term stream
- Labour Agreement stream
Business Visas Australia & Migration Agent Adelaide
The business visas help you to not only own, conduct and manage a business but also conduct an investment activity or enter into an entrepreneurial activity in Australia. The following are the few business visa options you can apply for:
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa – Subclass 888
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa – Subclass 188
- Business Talent (Permanent) visa – Subclass 132
Acquiring a subclass 132 or subclass 888 visa will help you become a permanent resident. However, you need to meet the permanent residency visa requirements for Australia for the grant of a visa. The following are the essential criteria for it:
- Lodge an EOI: To qualify, you need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) online. You can apply for the visa under any of the streams such as the Business Innovation, Significant Investor, Premium Investor, Entrepreneur and Venture Capital Entrepreneur. You need to choose the state or region where you wish to do business. The specific state or region decides your nomination based on the information given. Nevertheless, it is up to the states or regions to decide the criteria for nomination and if needed they call you for an interview and discuss the possibilities of business in the state.
- Be nominated by the state or regional government: This is the most important criterion and without a state or regional government sponsorship or nomination, you will not be granted a visa. For the purpose, you need to check for the state or region inviting businesspeople and qualify for any of the visas like the Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132), Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188) and (subclass 888).
- Provide documents of evidence of owning a business: You need to provide sufficient documents showing that you own and run a business in Australia. Where you fall under any of the streams like the Investor, Significant Investor or Premium Investor, you are required to submit enough proof of owning and running a business for a minimum of the 2 years in Australia or have a capacity to invest at least AUD1.5 million to apply for the subclass 188 and 888 visas.
Nevertheless, you need to have AUD1.5 million worth of assets and a turnover of AUD3 million under the Significant Business History stream to apply for the subclass 132 visa. Moreover, you must also submit evidence for the financial support of minimum AUD1 million for start-up or business development from a venture capital firm in Australia under the Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream.
Australia Student Visa & Migration Agent Adelaide
With the Australia Student visa (subclass 500), you can stay and study in a world-recognized university or education institution in Australia. Nevertheless, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria for the visa:
- You must be of minimum six years old but less than 18 years old when you join Year 10.
- You are accepted by an Australian educational institution to study a full-time course
- You have adequate English language skills
- You have health insurance coverage
- You need to be a Genuine Temporary Entrant
- You have sufficient money to pay for your stay
- You have welfare arrangement if you are under 18
- You do not have a previous visa refused or cancelled
Australia Visitor Visas & Migration Agent Adelaide
A favourite destination, Australia offers enough opportunities for tourists to visit its famous places and experience the long history, people and diverse cultures. With Australia visitor visa, you can visit, stay, meet family and friends and even work in Australia for a short period. Nonetheless, you need to meet certain eligibility requirements to apply for any of the visitor visas mentioned below:
- Electronic Travel Authority – Subclass 601
- eVisitor – Subclass 651
- Visitor – Subclass 600
You are required to be a genuine visitor and have sufficient money to support your stay in Australia.
As one of the leading migration agents Adelaide, we can help you apply to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) to have a decision reviewed. We are trained immigration consultants in Adelaide and have enough knowledge and experience to represent and guide you throughout the process in the best possible way and come out successfully. Being professionals, we adhere to following strict time limits imposed by the AAT body. Keeping this in mind, we exercise uncompromising adherence to the rules to remain within the AAT review lodgement deadline.
Canada Immigration & Migration Agent Adelaide
The low birth rate and an ageing population are the growing challenges Canada face to its economic growth and Canada immigration is the most important way to deal with the problem. Prospective immigrants who fall under the economic class and family class have great opportunities to immigrate to Canada in future. When the economic class includes the Skilled Worker Programs, Provincial Nominee Program, and Quebec Skilled Workers Program, the family class has Spouses, Partners and Children visa programs, as well as Parents and Grandparents visa programs on the list. With the immigration levels going up due to higher intake immigrants, Canada immigration proves to be quite beneficial for those who look for skilled jobs in Canada.
Choosing an appropriate visa and having the required qualifications to apply for it is not easy. As an authorized immigration agent Adelaide, we can help you with Canada immigration process by offering the best Canada immigration solutions. We help you with immigration to Canada by dealing with the following visas.
Canada Express Entry Program
Being one of the most longed for destinations of immigrants in the world, Canada offers a high standard of living, wonderful job opportunities and growing economy in its various provinces and cities. Furthermore, the lowest unemployment rate shows that there are jobs to be filled in Canada.
With the increase in immigration target, drop in the minimum required CRS scores and prioritization of Express Entry System, immigration Canada offers high prospects to skilled immigrants in future. Some of the common pathways through the Express Entry system are:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
Federal Skilled Worker Program
Canada immigration under the Federal Skilled Worker Program allows skilled workers and professionals to apply for the Canada permanent residency if they satisfy the following minimum eligibility criteria, such as skilled work experience, education, language skills, and financial status.
Federal Skilled Trades Program
You can apply for a Canada permanent residency under the Federal Skilled Trades Program if you are qualified in a skilled trade and you satisfy the minimum requirements, such as live and work outside Quebec province, language skills, work experience, specific skilled trade criteria, and full-time employment offer from a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal authority
Canadian Experience Class
The Canadian Experience Class allows you to migrate as a skilled worker indefinitely by completing the Express Entry profile and meeting the minimum eligibility criteria, such as a minimum of one-year skilled work experience, either full-time or part-time, authorized work experience, language skills, live outside Quebec province.
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
Where you want to migrate to Canada as a permanent resident under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), it requires you to update yourself with the latest information on streams, qualification and nomination guidelines of each province or territory as they are subject to change without any prior notice. The nominations for the eligibility can be:
- Under a Non-Express Entry Stream, which requires you to go through a paper-based application process and get your eligibility and nomination from a particular province or territory.
- Under the Express Entry Stream of a province, where you have to meet the requirements and minimum criteria for the Express Entry. However, you are required to meet at least one of the immigration program requirements listed in this.
In case you prove your eligibility, you can apply for Canada PR to IRCC in both the cases mentioned above.
Canada Visitor Visa
The Canada visitor visa allows you to visit and travel in and around the country, stay for a limited time, go sightseeing and shopping and enjoy food.
A visitor visa Canada is called a Temporary Resident Visa and is an official counterfoil document attached to the applicant’s passport to allow him/her to enter Canada as a temporary resident. Nevertheless, possessing a TRV does not ensure entry to Canada for the admission of foreigners into Canada is not a right but a privilege.
There are three types of TRV and they are:
Transit Visa: With this visa, foreign nationals can travel through Canada without stopping or visiting the country for no fee. It does not matter whether you are in Canada for a few hours, say less than 48 hours. In case you come under the Transit Without Visa Program or the China Transit Program, you are not required to have a transit visa to travel through Canada on your way to and from the United States in case you satisfy certain eligibility requirements.
Single-entry Visa: Having this visa, you are allowed admission to Canada only once. The Single-entry visa is valid for six months.
Multiple-entry Visa: This visa allows you to visit Canada as many times as you want during the validity period of the visa. The visa has a long-term validity of up to 10 years or a month before your travel document expires and helps legitimate travellers to travel to Canada as often as necessary.
Canada Student Visa
Where you are an international student, you can study in Canada by having a study permit or student visa, which you need to apply before you travel.
A study permit is a document that permits you as an international student to study in a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada. For studying under a study permit in Canada, you must:
- Be a student enrolled at a DLI
- Show development moving towards completing the program
- Abide by any conditions given on your study permit
- Stop studying in case you do not meet the requirements any more, and
- Leave the country when the study permit expires
The conditions given on the Canada study permit depends on your case like:
- the level of studies you can attend
- if you are permitted to work in Canada
- if you cannot travel within Canada
- the date you must stop studying
Applying for a Canada Study Permit
Normally, you are required to apply for a study permit before you travel to Canada, but in some case, you can do so within Canada. However, you are required to have the following documents before applying for the study permit and they are:
- a valid passport or a travel document
- an acceptance letter issued by a Designated Learning Institution (DLI)
- a copy of evidence showing your financial capacity to pay for
- tuition fees
- your staying and food expenses, as well as your family’s, in case they accompany you
- return flight tickets for you and your family members, who stay with you in Canada.
- a police certificate showing your good character of no criminal records.
- a medical report showing your good health
- any document to convince the immigration officer that you will return after the completion of your studies.
New Zealand Immigration & Migration Agent Adelaide
New Zealand Immigration helps one to live and work in New Zealand permanently and become a part of the community. New Zealand ranks one among the few leading countries that invite immigrants to contribute to its economic development. The country has several industries like engineering, information technology and medicine looking for employees with generalist skills and hence, there is a growing demand for immigrants who can work in these areas.
New Zealand, a highly diverse country, promises increasing job opportunities, a stable and secure life, and high living standards to immigrants. Other than the low cost of living, its major cities offer you enough jobs, affordable housing and thriving friendly community to settle in. Nevertheless, it is not easy to find an appropriate visa and required qualifications to apply for New Zealand immigration. An authorized immigration agency in Adelaide, we can help you with New Zealand immigration process by offering the best immigration solutions. We help you by dealing with the following visas.
New Zealand Work Visas
Where you wish to work in New Zealand, there are a few visas that suit you. As registered migration consultants, we are specialized in offering a range of services relating to the under-mentioned New Zealand work visas.
- Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa
- Essential Skills Work Visa
- Long Term Skill Shortage List Work Visa
- Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa
- Specific Purpose Work Visa
If you are a professional, with suitable skills or expertise and you wish to work in New Zealand, you can apply for the Skilled Migrant Category Resident visa. However, you need to meet the following essential requirements to apply for any of the skilled visas for Immigration New Zealand.
The New Zealand Migration under the skilled visa is a two-stage process:
- The first process is to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) and it is possible if you score 100 points and get accepted into the pool. Nevertheless, to get selected your EOI must score 160 points and above.
- From the pool, the EOI is selected every two weeks and if you meet the Skilled Migrant EOI selection criteria, you are invited to apply.
- On the invitation, you send the application for PR for a Skilled Migrant visa.
- The decision on the application takes at least 6 months.
For the other types of work visas, you should have a full-time offer, or an offer of work in an occupation or have skills related to a specific purpose or talent to apply for the relevant visa. It is advisable to have the assistance of an authorized immigration consultant to learn more about the New Zealand PR visa process.
New Zealand Entrepreneur Visas
New Zealand immigration allows entrepreneurs to qualify for permanent residency under the following visas:
Entrepreneur Resident Visa: Where you have been self-employed for a period of fewer than two years or have been operating a business for a minimum period of 6 months and you show that you have realized the goal mentioned in the business plan, you can apply for this visa. It also requires you to meet other eligibility requirements.
Entrepreneur Work Visa: With this visa, you can work in your own business in New Zealand. However, you must start-up your business within 12 months and show that you have made the investment or taken appropriate steps to invest in the business if you are granted this visa. You must have scored a minimum of 120 entrepreneur points and have submitted a detailed business plan.
New Zealand Partner Visa
A New Zealand partner visa allows you to live, work and study in the country, either as a permanent or temporary resident and enjoy the privileges provided by the country. You can, however, choose a partner visa depending on the requirements and circumstances for which you are applying for it. You can include your dependent children if your children are 24 or under.
Requirements for New Zealand Partner Visa
With this visa, you are allowed to live or visit New Zealand if your partner is living in the country or your partner or you are applying to live or visit the country. Your eligibility will be approved based on your partnership, where it is required to be two individuals of the same or opposite sex who live jointly in a “genuine and stable relationship” such as a lawful marriage, civil union, or de facto relationship.
To be eligible for the above-mentioned requirement, your supporting partner must be a New Zealand visa holder or New Zealand citizen while you put on an application for the visa.
To get the partner visa granted, you and your partner need to be:
- 18 years or more and if you are 16 or 17 years, you must have the permission of your parents or guardians
- Seen your partner before you submit a visa application under a partnership visa category.
- You and your partner must not be close relatives
Moreover, you need to furnish the evidence of ‘living together’, as well as prove that you and your partner are in a genuine and stable relationship and stay in the same home.
New Zealand Student Visa
With New Zealand student visa, you can study in the world’s best universities or secondary schools which offer certificates, degrees and diplomas recognized across the world. As an international student, you can be assured that you are safe and secured and well cared for in New Zealand. Located in Australia, you can call us for migration agent Adelaide free consultation to find assistance for applying any of the suitable New Zealand student visas mentioned below:
- Fee-Paying Student Visa
- Exchange Student Visa
- Foreign Government Supported Student Visa
- Dependent Child Student Visa
- Pathway Student Visa
New Zealand Visitor Visa
You can apply for a New Zealand visitor visa to visit the country for various reasons. Other than visiting for sightseeing and meeting family and friends, you can also visit New Zealand for work, study or medical treatment. You can, however, travelling around experiencing the rich Maori culture, as well as British European and Polynesian customs. As recognized migration consultants, we can help you with different types of visitor visas that help serve your purpose of visiting the country. Some of the common ones are:
- Visitor Visa
- Group Visitor Visa
- Parent and Grandparent Visitor Visa
- Guardian of a Student Visitor Visa
- Partner of a New Zealander Visitor Visa
- Partner of a Worker Visitor Visa
- Partner of a Student Visitor Visa
- Medical Treatment Visitor Visa
We as a MARA Registered Migration Agent Adelaide can guide you for eligibility, completion and submission of application for successful immigration Australia, immigration Canada and immigration New Zealand.
If you are looking for Migration Agent Adelaide, get in touch with us at MO: 0433303774 or drop an email at email@example.com