Canada PR Immigration Visa Information
If you are keen in an overseas settlement on a permanent basis and wish to shift to a destination which could offer you a quality life with good carer opportunities, then, perhaps, Canada could be the right place for you and a Canada PR - Permanent Residence Visa could be thebest option.
There are several reasons behind this tall claim.
- The United Nations (UN) has rated Canada as the Number One place across the globe, for permanent residence purpose.
- Canada has 5 cities amongst the leading 25 most habitable world cities.
- Canada is also famous as a multicultural country, par excellence. The presence of the people from more than hundred countries having varied religious and ethnic backgrounds further enhances its appeal as a popular world immigration destination.
- Canada is not only a great place to work, but it’s also a great place to raise a family, with safe and secure communities. - Canada’s crime rates are so low that the OECD Better Life Index 2014 ranked Canada 9.7 out of 10 for safety.
- Canada spends more on education than any industrialized nation.
- Canada is also listed by the OECD as the number one world leader when it comes to acceptance and tolerance of minorities.
- Canada has a strong and stable economy, with lots of opportunities for skilled workers.
- Canada is expected to be among the strongest growing economies in the G-7 over next few years.
- Canada is ranked by Bloomberg as the second-best place in the world for doing business.
- Canada has the most stable banking system in the world – for the seventh consecutive year – according to the World Economic Forum.
- Canada has the second highest standard of living in the G-20, as measured by GDP per capita.
- Canada has a low annual inflation rate, which means you and your family can benefit from thereasonable cost of living.
Are you convinced now that Canada PR - Permanent Residence immigration Visa makes sense, and this is the country wherein you would like to shift with your family? If YES, it is time to embark on your Canada journey.
In the journey, the 1st step is, get in touch with Immigration Help, the leading Licensed Immigration Consultant for Canada Immigration. Start your Canada Immigration application process with Immigration Help.Let Immigration Help help you with your Canada immigration and visa process.
Right from the 1st initial discussion to the final stage (Canadian PR Visa Grant), we put all our efforts to make the whole immigration procedure as smooth as possible for you. Just fill-in our Canadian Visa Assessment Formand we would tell you wherein you stand or how bright are your chances of Canada immigration. If you do not wish to submit the form and wish to speak in confidence, just call us.
Immigration Canada also known as the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) clearly defines which immigration consultant can represent a petition, on behalf of clients, with the department. They are called lawfully authorized representatives even as amongst them are the Regulated Canadian Immigration Advisors, who happen to be the members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (www.iccrc-crcic.ca).
Our partner, Mr. Denis is an ICCRC Consultant.
The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) was designated by the government of Canada to regulate the Canadian immigration consulting, the Canadian citizenship consulting, and international student advising professions.
Section 91(2) of the Immigration & Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Section 21.1 of the Citizenship Act requires that anyone who provides Canadian immigration or citizenship advice for a fee or other consideration, must be a member in good standing of a law society in Canada, the Chambre des notaries du Québec, or ICCRC.
Immigration Help offers Canada PR Immigration and visa services for all popular Canada permanent residency options such as:
- Canada Express Entry under Federal Skilled worker Program
- Provincial Nominee Programs