The purpose of the Australian Skilled Visa is to attract highly employable people for migration to Australia. It is the most common form of migration to Australia.
Are you a skilled professional, tradesperson, or graduating from an Australian university? If yes, you could qualify for the permanent residency or Skilled Graduate Visa program with the Skilled Migrant Visa program. This will provide you with unrestricted Australian working rights for you, your partner and family, allowing you to secure employment without the requirement of job offer from the employer.
General Requirements for Australian Skilled Visas:
- Meet the pass mark in the skilled migration points test – currently 60.
- Be aged between 18 and 49 inclusive.
- Pass Skills Assessment in an occupation on the relevant Skilled Occupations List.
- Have Competent English or higher.
- Meet health and character requirements.