Australia PR (Permanent Residency) Immigration Visa
Australia Skill Select Immigration Program - Australia PR
Australia Skill Select is an online facility from the Government of Australia to improve its skilled immigration system and help skilled professionals, from across the world, to move to Australia on a permanent basis in a smoother way i.e., Australia PR (Permanent Residency). The innovative online facility enables the trained manpower from abroad to be located by the national job providers/firms through the most popular immigration program called Australia Skilled Migration Program.
The online facility enables skilled professional based overseas who are keen to get Australia PR to submit their particulars, via an Expression of Interest (EOI), so that their profile could be duly reviewed, for an Australian skilled visa grant through the Australia PR program. The online skill select scheme ensures that the immigration plan is based on Australia’s economic needs.
Skill Select also overcomes the deficiency of skilled people in the many regions/states of the country. The Australia PR under skill select program makes it possible for the aspirants to confirm that they are keen to settle down in the regional area of Australia after getting Australian PR.The Australia Permanent Residency (PR) under Skill Select program has proved to be boon for Australian firms/recruiters / State Governments fighting regional skill scarcities.
Under the new arrangement, it is must that those who are keen in getting Australian Permanent Residency (PR) based on skilled migration or business investment & innovation plans to submit an EOI, before they get an invitation from DIBP for visa lodgement. Based on Expression of Interest (EOI), the applicant can present facts related to his case for a Permanent Residence visa for Australia (Australia PR).
Important Facts for submitting an expression of interest (EOI) in Skill Select:
- Make sure you express an interest in the right visa based on your individual circumstances.
- Confirm if your occupation is eligible for skilled migration by checking the relevant Skilled Occupation List.
- Get to know the specific requirements for the visa you are interested in before creating EOI.
- Ensure all your documents are in order before you start your online EOI. Until you provide evidence of all required documents, such as an IELTS test and skills assessment, you will have an incomplete EOI in SkillSelect.
- Record the unique EOI identification number that is generated once you have created your EOI profile. This number will be your username when you log-in to SkillSelect.
- When you fill out the EOI questions you should take your time and ensure you understand the questions. If you get stuck or don’t understand a question—use the question mark icons. They provide information to help you answer.
- Update your details in your EOI as soon as your circumstances change. This will ensure your updated details are considered in the next automatic invitation round.
- An invitation to make a visa application may be issued within a short timeframe after you submit your EOI. Remember, you must be able to support the claims you make in your EOI with documentation and have this ready to provide when making your application.
- Check the monthly reports tab on the SkillSelect web page. These reports indicate the number of invitations issued for the previous automatic invitation round. It also gives a breakdown of the number of invitation issued against each of the occupations on the Skilled Occupation List. If an occupation has reached its ‘ceiling’, or the maximum limit of invitations that can be issued for that certain occupation, then it is unlikely that any more automatic invitations will be issued for that occupation during that program year.