• Adelaide, Australia: 04 333 037 74
  • Outside Australia: +614 333 037 74
  • India: 011 - 41607886 to 89, 09560973368
Pay Now
Free Assessment Visa
Breaking News:

Australia Resident Return Visa

Meet Our Registered Migration Agents (Australia), Licensed Immigration Adviser ( New Zealand) & ICCRC Consultant (Canada)

The Australian Resident Return Visa is a permanent visa for current or former Australian permanent residents. This visa will allow you to maintain or regain your status as an Australian permanent resident on your return to Australia.

This visa is for you if the travel validity period of your permanent visa has expired or is about to expire.

Most applicants for the Resident Return Visa are granted a visa which allows them to travel for up to five years.

To be granted a visa for five years, you must have lived in Australia as a permanent resident for at least two of the last five years. Alternatively, if you do not meet this residence requirement but you can demonstrate substantial ties of benefit to Australia you may be eligible to be granted the visa for one year.

If you want to continue traveling to and from Australia as a permanent resident you will need to obtain another Resident Return Visa.

Share Button
Information Sheet

Quick Enquiry

testimonial Our Testimonials

More Testimonials

Subscribe Our Newsletter



Immigration Help is primarily an immigration advisory company that offer consultation for Australia / Canada / New Zealand immigration options. Immigration Help does not deal in any type of job assistance services.


© Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved - My Immigration Help.

Book A Consultation Today