Australian Partner Visa Cost
Australian Partner Visa Cost
The Australian Partner visa cost depends on the Partner category visa options, which are:
- Australia Onshore Partner Visa Subclass 820 801
- Australia Offshore Partner Visa Subclass 309 100, and
- Australia Prospective Marriage Visa Subclass 300 (Fiancé Visa)
When it comes to the Australian Partner visa cost, it changes now and then. The cost, however, is largely dependent on the date of the receipt of visa application. The price for the visa is not the same and increases based on the date you submitted your application and the date the application reached there. In such a case you have to pay the new price. The amount paid for the visa application is in Australian dollars (AUD) and it is paid as the visa application charge. Nevertheless, the visa application charge is nil in some cases. The current visa cost for the Australian Partner visa categories are given below:
The base application charge for the Australian Partner (Subclass 820/801) visa is AUD7715. The visa does not have any non-Internet application charge. The additional applicant charge for the migrant aged 18 and over, included in the application is AUD3860, while that for the one under 18, included in the application is AUD1935.
In the case of Partner (Subclass 820/801) visa application by Prospective Marriage (Subclass 300) visa holder, the base application charge AUD1, 170, with no non-Internet application charge. However, this Australian Partner visa cost also has the additional applicant charge for the migrant aged 18 and over, included in the application, which is AUD585 and that for the migrant under 18, included in the application, AUD290.
The Partner (Subclass 820/801) visa application by;
- The holder of the former Prospective Marriage (Subclass 300) visa or the equivalent, existed under the Migration Regulations 1989 or 1993, and
- One who was engaged to an Australian permanent resident or citizen before 19 December 1989 and afterwards married that person.
-attracts the base application charge of AUD1, 480 and for the additional applicant charge for the migrant aged 18 and over, included in the application is AUD740 and that for the migrant under 18, included in the application is AUD370.
Where it is the Partner (Subclass 820/801) visa application by a spouse with transitional Extended Eligibility Temporary Visa (EETV), then the base application charge is AUD420, while the additional applicant charge for the migrant aged 18 and over, included in the application is AUD210 and that for the migrant under 18, included in the application is AUD105.
For the Australia Onshore Partner Visa Subclass 820 801, you pay a one-time fee that covers for both the temporary (Partner visa (subclass 820) and permanent Partner visa (subclass 801). However, the fee once paid is not refunded if the visa is refused or you withdraw the application.
As for the Partner (Subclass 309/100) visa, the base applicant charge is AUD7715. The visa attracts additional applicant charge of AUD3860 for the migrant who is of 18 years and over and included in the application. For the migrant under 18 years, the additional applicant charge is AUD1935. The fee is paid one time and it includes for both temporary Partner visa (subclass 309) and permanent Partner visa (subclass 100). The fee is not refunded in case of withdrawal or refusal of the visa application.
The Prospective Marriage visa (Subclass 300) also attracts the same base applicant charge of AUD7, 000 and the additional applicant charge of AUD3, 505 or AUD1, 755 for the migrant who is 18 years and over or under 18 years respectively. Under this category of visa, you will have to pay the fee that is inclusive of Partner visa (subclass 820 and 801). In case you marry your prospective spouse before the subclass 300 visa expires and submit the partner visa application, you have the benefit of paying a reduced fee. On the other hand, you have to pay a higher fee if you fail to submit the partner visa application before the expiry of the Prospective Marriage visa.
The Australian Partner Visa Cost also includes the charge for the health examinations, which the applicants must undertake. Some of the tests suggested by the relevant assessing officer are the medical examinations and radiological and pathological tests. Nevertheless, the applicants must pay the charge directly at the clinic or to the concerned doctors who undertake the examination. The cost of the health examination is approximately AUD350.
In case you are examined in Australia, then you also have to pay a fee for the digital photo of every person examined to the Bupa Medical Visa Services, which runs medical centres for the Department of Home Affairs in and around Australia.
The police checks for the character requirement has a fee and it can vary from country to country.
Our Professional Services Fee
It depends on the type of visa and the work involved from our end.
Failure to satisfy any of the criteria will result in your visa application rejected. Being a registered migration agent, we, at Immigration Help, have considerable experience in dealing with Australian Partner Visa. We can help you give the estimate of the Australia Partner Visa cost and deal with any of the following issues that come across while applying for the visa.
- Providing enough evidence to prove that you are in a real relationship for one year in case of a de facto relationship or evidence of your Intention to Marry in the case of the prospective marriage visa
- Getting ready the list of documents and evidence showing your relationship with your partner, your other relationships and health and character documents and sending them with the application.
- Helping you gather documents relating to the history, financial and nature of the household to prove your relationship.
- Completing applications and writing statements appropriately and accurately
- Dealing with enquiries from the Department of Immigration and responding on your behalf adequately.
- Helping you update the changes concerning the change of address, mistake, providing more information, and so on.
- Getting ready various statements from you and your spouse showing your relationships through various factors like when and how you met each other and why and how you intend to live together after marriage.
- Helping you with the Interview preparation on the requests from the Immigration office during the visa application process.
For Australian Partner Visa Assistance – You Can Contact Immigration Help
Immigration Help can handle Australian Partner Visa Application for you at any time as a reliable consultant. As for as, your Australia Partner visa requirements, we are well-versed with the Australian Partner Visa requirements and can help you undergo the Australian partner visa process smoothly.
Being a MARA Registered Agent, we take pride in having most of our clients completely satisfied, working with us for their Australian Partner Visa. Our expertise in the field combined with the core values of commitment, compassion and care has helped us give Almost 100% result when it comes to filing the application and meeting the Australian partner visa requirements.
Contact Immigration Help at WhatsApp No. +61 433303774 (Australia) or drop an email at [email protected]