Australia Visitor Visa
The Australia Visitor visa allows you to travel and visit Australia as a visitor or a business visitor for a valid period of three, six or twelve months. The Australia Visitor visa also finds the applicant to be eligible if he/she travels to Australia to visit family or on a tour from the People’s Republic of China and travels with a registered travel agent.
You can apply online for the Visitor visa of Tourist stream if you are in Australia and hold a valid visa, with no 8503 condition imposed. In case you apply for the Australia Visitor visa online from outside Australia, you need to be a certain passport holder.
Get to Know the Australia Visitor Visa Categories
The Australia Visitor visa is granted based on your circumstances and hence, it varies based on the conditions applied.
- Australia Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)
The Australia Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) permits you to visit Australia as a tourist or as a businessperson for business activities. To become eligible, your purpose of visit to Australia must be:
- To visit the country as a tourist
- For doing business activities.
- To visit your family members.
- To travel to Australia from the People’s Republic of China, with a registered travel agent.
This visa for any purpose mentioned above is valid up to three, six or twelve months and can be applied online:
- For the tourist stream of the visitor visa being in Australia; however, you must presently hold a valid visa and it does not include 8503 condition imposed.
- From outside Australia in case you are the holder of a certain passport.
Where you are a passport holder of the People’s Republic of China, you can apply for the Frequent Traveller stream Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) from within China. Nevertheless, this visa can be applied only online and require biometrics identifiers to be submitted through the Australian Visa Application Center in China before the submission of application.
Get to Know More about Australian Visitor Visa e600 Online
When it comes to applying for the Australia Visitor Visa (subclass 600) online from outside Australia, you have to be a passport holder of an eligible country. On the other hand, when applying for the subclass 600 – Tourist Stream in Australia, you are eligible to apply if you are the passport holder of any country.
However, you should possess a passport, which is valid for a minimum of six months as the Australia visitor visa is issued only if you have a valid passport.
How to Apply Australia Visitor Visa Online?
To apply for a visitor visa online, you need to conform to the following:
Start an online application: This requires you to open an ImmiAccount and log into it to start an application. Once done, the application should be filled in with all the required information and wherever it is possible, you can add as much information you can. While providing bullet points, the online system does not allow you to copy the text from the document and paste it; instead, you can use the numbers, letters, underscores and dashes to list the points.
There are two types of applications and they are the Australia Visitor visa (subclass 600) and Visitor visa extension. When the former is for the eligible passport holders outside Australia, the latter is for those people who want to lengthen their stay in Australia for tourism purposes and satisfy the following requirements:
- Possess a substantive visa.
- Satisfy the eligibility requirements for the visa.
- Does not have the condition 8503 imposed on the visa or have an 8503 “no further stay” waiver granted.
For both these visas, you can send an application online at any time. Nevertheless, it is better to use the services of registered visa consultants to save time and effort.
Check the eligible passport holders list: For applying for this visa online from outside Australia, you need to fall under the eligible passport holders’ list. Where you find not to be eligible for applying for the Australian visitor visa online, then you have to lodge a paper application for the Visitor visa (subclass 600) – Tourist stream at the Australian Immigration office, which is situated nearby.
Get your Transaction Reference Number (TRN)
When you apply for the Visitor visa online, you are provided with a unique Transaction Reference Number (TRN), which helps you give as a reference while communicating with the immigration office, track your application and find out your visa entitlements.
Manage your application: You can not only track your visa application using your ImmiAccount but also do the following:
- Update information, particularly the passport details.
- Attach documents.
- Change your address and email.
- Know the progress of your online application.
Benefits of Having the Australia Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)
The Australia Visitor visa (Subclass 600) allows you to travel to Australia for a holiday or it helps you visit your family members or friends living in Australia. However, you can use this visa:
- To enter the country only once and if you want to visit again after you leave, then you must apply for a new visitor visa.
- To travel as many times you want to and from Australia until your visa is valid. Nonetheless, the total time of your stay in Australia should not exceed the period of stay granted in the visa.
Have the Intention to Carryout Tourist-Stream Activities
Your proposed visit to Australia must be for tourism, which includes recreational activities like travelling around and sightseeing, holidaying or visiting family members or friends. Where your intended visit is to meet your family, then you might need a sponsor or require to pay a security bond at the time of applying for the visa.
- Electronic Travel Authority Visa (Subclass 601)
The purpose of the Electronic Travel Authority Visa (Subclass 601) is to permit you to visit Australia:
- as a tourist or a businessperson for business purposes.
- many numbers of times up to a year.
- stay in Australia up to three months during every visit.
However, the visa does not allow you to work in Australia. You should possess a passport of a certain country and apply for the visa from outside Australia. You must take the assistance of a visa agent to help you with this type of visa.
Reason to Apply for an ETA Visa
This Australia Visitor visa can be applied if your purpose of visiting Australia is to undertake:
- Tourist activities for leisure and relaxation, holidays and visiting family and friends.
- Business activities like general business enquiries, business contract dealings, government-to-government visit, taking part in trade fairs, conferences, or seminars at your cost.
How ETA could affect a few other visa holders?
The Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) visa can affect:
Current ETA Visa Holders
The grant of Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) (subclass 601) visa can affect you if you are holding the ETA (Visitor) (Subclass 976) visa, ETA (Business Entrant – Short Validity) (Subclass 977) visa or ETA (Business Entrant – Long Validity) (Subclass 956) visa.
The ETA (subclass 601) has replaced the above visas; nevertheless, any of the above is valid until the date you were given when the visa was issued. Where a new ETA is issued, then the earlier ETA visa will come to an end, giving the new ETA validity.
Working Holiday Maker Visas – Current Holders
The Working Holiday Maker visas include both the Working Holiday (subclass 417) and Work and Holiday (subclass 462) visas, which are meant to be used only once. Where you possess a Working Holiday Maker visa and you are issued an ETA visa too, in such a case, you have both the visas.
However, if you enter Australia, you will be automatically entering on a Working Holiday Maker visa and you lose the eligibility to apply for another Working Holiday Maker visa. You can avoid the incidental use of the Working Holiday Maker visa by cancelling it and applying for an ETA.
Other Current Visa Holders
In case you are issued an ETA when you hold a Maritime Crew visa or a Special Purpose visa, you will travel to Australia on the ETA visa though your visa is valid. On the other hand, where you are granted an ETA when you already possess some other substantive visa which is valid:
- You will next enter Australia on that substantive visa and not the ETA granted now.
- You enter and stay in Australia for more than three months on the other visa, your ETA will end three months from the date you entered Australia.
- eVisitor (Subclass 651)
A free visa, the eVisitor (subclass 651) visa permits you to visit Australia as a tourist or a business person for business activities for up to three months at a time. You can travel to Australia multiple times within 12 months. The eligibility requirements for this type of Australia Visitor visa subclass 651 are:
- You must be an eligible passport holder.
- You must apply for the visa online from outside Australia.
- Meet health requirements.
Benefits of eVisitor (Subclass 651)
Where an eVisitor (subclass 651) visa is granted, you are allowed to:
- Enter Australia multiple times within 12 months and stay up to three months.
- Have a holiday or recreation or meet your family members and friends in Australia.
- Study but only up to three months.
- Undertake business activities.
However, you must not work or provide services to any organization or sell goods or provide services to the public.
Essential Eligibility Requirements to Acquire Australia Visitor Visas
You have to meet the following criteria to get the Australia Visitor visa:
Health and Character Requirements: To become eligible for the subclass 600 visa you are required to satisfy certain health requirements. Undoubtedly, living in Australia requires you to meet certain minimum health standards and it is one of the most essentials in the Australia Visitor visa requirements. In most of the cases, it depends on the personal circumstances like:
- Your country of citizenship.
- Length of stay in Australia.
- The time you spent during the last five years in another country.
- Your proposed activities in Australia.
You have to undergo a health examination during the time of applying for the visa and provide a certificate stating that you and any of your accompanying family members are free of any disease. In many cases, the health examination can be organized before the lodging of the visa application and health reports examined by the departments to determine whether you meet the requirements.
Likewise, your character is also assessed for the Section 501 of the Migration Act 1958 insists on having a good character, which is proved by submitting a police certificate received in the last 12 months or more from the country you have lived in the last ten years.
Health Insurance: While in Australia, you are responsible for all the health-related expenses. Since you are not covered by the national healthcare scheme (Medicare), it is advisable to have health insurance while travelling to Australia.
Support yourself financially: You are granted the Australia Visitor visa (subclass 600) if you can support yourself with enough money while staying in Australia.
Provide Biometrics: The Australia Visitor visa asks for providing biometrics at the time of application.
Your obligations: Once the visa is granted, you must abide by the visa conditions and Australian laws. The visitor visa forbids you from:
- Working in Australia; however, you can undertake unpaid voluntary activities during the time of your visit.
- Studying or training for more than three months in Australia
In case you travel to Australia on a visitor visa and is sponsored by a family member, then you have the same obligations of a Sponsored Family Stream visa holder.
Why Should You Contact Us?
The Australia Visitor visa processing time depends much on sending the visa application on time after satisfying all the requirements and providing documents against your claims in the application. However, you must also learn how to apply and pay the application fee and know what the transaction reference number is.
In case any failure to satisfy any of the criteria will result in the rejection of your visa application. Being a registered migration agent, we, at Immigration Help, have considerable experience in dealing with the Australia tourist visas. We can help you with the Australia Visitor visa process and deal with any of the following like:
- Get you the Australia Visitor visa well in advance of your intended visa. We understand that the visitor visas are in high demand due to the increasing popularity of Australia as the favourite destination of people.
- Providing all the documents and evidence in support of your claims to speed up the process.
- Take care of your priority consideration in case you need the Australia Visitor visa immediately.
- Completing applications online.
- Dealing with enquiries from the Department of Immigration and responding on your behalf adequately.
- Helping you update the changes concerning the change of address, mistake, providing more information, and so on.
- Getting you ready for the Interview on the requests from the Immigration office during the visa application process.
For Assistance and Guidance, You Can Contact Immigration Help
Immigration Help can handle Australia visitor visa process for you at any time as a reliable consultant. We ensure you that we are the Registered Australia Immigration Consultants in Adelaide, Australia. We can help you with Australia visitor visa services.
As for your Australia Visitor visa requirements, we are well-versed with the Australia visa procedure and Australia Visitor visa processing time and we can help you undergo the Australian visitor visa process smoothly. Our extensive knowledge and expertise in the field have earned us the complete trust of our clients who value us for utmost reliability and integrity.
With years of experience in Australia visa consultancy services and wide knowledge of Australian visa rules, we have proved to be the most sought-after and dependable Immigration Consultants in Delhi for Australia.
Being a Registered MARA agent, we take pride in having most of our clients completely satisfied, working with us for their Australia Visitor Visas. Our expertise in the field combined with the core values of commitment, compassion and care has helped us give cent per cent result when it comes to filing the application and meeting the Australia visa rules and Australia visa requirements for Indians.
Immigration Help has the passion and knowledge to meet your immigration to Australia requirements. If you are looking for Australia tourist visa from India and are not aware of the Australian visitor visa process, we can help you.
We can help you with your application for any Australia Visitor visa types and ensure you to get during the required processing time. With the highest-quality services and affordable Australia Visitor visa cost, we take pride in having an almost 100 per cent success rate in visa applications.
If you are looking for genuine immigration consultants for Australia who can be of assistance in every step of Australia visitor visa process, you can contact Immigration Help at Mobile/WhatsApp +61 433303774 or drop an email at [email protected]