Australia Partner Visa Processing Time
Australia Partner Visa Processing Time
The Australia Partner visa processing time varies for many reasons. The most important thing to note here is that the applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis. The individual circumstances of the applicants can vary the actual Australia Partner visa processing time and some of them to mention are:
- Whether you have submitted a complete application with all the required documents supporting your claims attached to it.
- How quickly you provide additional information on any request.
- The time is taken to perform the necessary checks on the supporting information given.
- The time is taken to obtain additional information from agencies outside, which provides information on the character, health and national security requirements.
- How many places are available in the migration programme in the case of permanent migration visa application?
Nevertheless, the latest Australia Partner visa processing time for the different categories of Partner visas are given below:
The visa processing time for the Temporary Partner visa (subclass 820) under this category is from 20 to 25 months, where seventy-five per cent to ninety per cent of the applications lodged globally are processed during this time. However, the processing time for the Permanent Partner visa (subclass 801) is from the date you are eligible, i.e., two years after the Partner visa 820/801 application is lodged, to finalisation.
When it comes to the Australia Partner visa processing time of the subclass 309/100 visa, it takes 11 to 15 months to process the Partner Provisional Visa (subclass 309), while the Partner Permanent visa (subclass 100) takes 20 to 28 months, where seventy-five to ninety per cent of applications submitted are processed.
As far as the Partner visa processing time for the Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300) is concerned, it takes 12 to 14 months to process seventy-five per cent to ninety per cent of visa applications submitted globally.
Why does Australia Partner Visa Processing Time Take Longer?
It is learned that the Australia Partner Visa processing time is increasing every year for a few reasons given below.
- The number of applicants under the Partner visa category is increasing every year, but the number of partner visas to process in the yearly planning remains the same.
- Increase in scrutiny and integrity checks by the immigration officers at the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
- The visa applications prepared and submitted by the applicant without professional guidance or support.
- Absence of enough evidence demonstrating the de facto relationships.
When it comes to providing sufficient evidence, the DIBP officers look for genuine relationships through detailed assessment. Where you fail to provide enough evidence, the immigration officers will consider your relationship as bogus, and there are the areas given below where the suspicion may arise:
- De facto relationship at the time of your submission of the visa application
- If you are an applicant, the deficiency of social recognition of relationship in Australia from your side (this is considered to be a challenge in case you do not socialise while in Australia)
- Absence of interdependency and financial ties, which is found commonly in couples with low income.
- Children who are Australian citizens, from a previous relationship and under the care of the sponsor.
With the DHA increasing its scrutiny work, it has become indispensable to get the assistance of the experienced visa consultant, who can help you through the process successfully. Taking into consideration the longer Australia partner visa processing time and the increasing number of applications, it is important to lodge your application with sufficient documents on time to avoid refusal.
We, at Immigration Help, can help you so that you do not lose your visa application fee and be late in migrating to Australia. We can also see that there is uncertainty in your visa status and as a result, there is no stress in your relationship with your partner. Furthermore, you are also saved from additional financial expenses in case of the review or lodging of a new visa application.
Australia Partner Visa – why should you contact Immigration Help?
The Australia Partner visa processing time depends much on sending the visa application on time after satisfying all the requirements and providing documents against your claims in the application. In case any failure to satisfy any of the criteria will result in the rejection of your visa application. Being a registered migration agent, we, at Immigration Help, have considerable experience in dealing with the Partner visas. We can help you with the Australia Partner visa process and deal with any of the following issues like:
- Getting ready the list of documents and evidence showing your relationship with your partner, your other relationships and health and character documents and sending them with the application.
- Providing enough evidence to prove that you are in a real relationship for one year in case of a de facto relationship or evidence of your Intention to Marry in the case of the prospective marriage visa
- Completing applications and writing statements appropriately and accurately
- Dealing with enquiries from the Department of Immigration and responding on your behalf adequately.
- Helping you update the changes in a change of address, mistake, providing more information, and so on.
- Getting ready various statements from you and your spouse showing your relationships through various factors like when and how you met each other and why and how you intend to live together after marriage.
- Getting you ready for the Interview on the requests from the Immigration office during the visa application process.
For Australia Partner Visa Assistance Guidance, You Can Contact Immigration Help
Immigration Help can handle Australia partner visa application for you at any time as a reliable consultant. As for your Australia Partner visa requirements, we are well-versed with the Australia partner visa process and can help you undergo the Australian partner visa process smoothly.
Being a Registered migration agent in Adelaide, we take pride in having most of our clients completely satisfied, working with us for their Australian Partner Visa. Our expertise in the field combined with the core values of commitment, compassion and care has helped us give 100 % result when it comes to filing the application and meeting the Australia partner visa requirements.
If you are looking forward to hiring an Australian Partner Visa Expert who can be of assistance in every step of Australia Partner Visa Process, you can contact Immigration Help at WhatsApp No. +61433303774 (Australia) or drop an email at [email protected]