Australia Partner Defacto Visa
Australia Partner Defacto Visa
The Australia Partner Defacto visa when granted permits you to live in Australia as a temporary or permanent resident. There are different types of Partner visa and they vary based on your circumstances. If you want to determine your eligibility for any category of Australia Partner Defacto visa, you must:
- Be married to a person who is an Australian permanent resident or Australian citizen or eligible New Zealand citizen and have a commitment to a shared life.
- Have a fiancée relationship with an Australian permanent resident or Australian citizen or eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Be in a de facto partner relationship with an Australian permanent resident or Australian citizen or eligible New Zealand citizen. For the purpose, the person should not be a relative but live with you permanently.
Get to Know the Australia Partner Defacto Visa Categories
The Australia Partner Defacto visa varies based on the circumstances and whether you are applying in Australia or from outside Australia and you can choose from any of the options given below:
Applying in Australia
Situation 1: Where you are married to or in de facto relationship with an Australian permanent citizen, Australian citizen, or eligible New Zealand citizen and are applying for a Partner visa in Australia, then you can choose the Australia Onshore Partner visa subclasses 820 and 801. However, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be 18 years or older and married to or in a de facto partner relationship with an Australian permanent citizen, Australian citizen, or eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Your partner must be your sponsor.
- You must satisfy certain health and character requirements.
Applying outside Australia
Situation 2: You are a spouse or de facto partner of an Australian permanent citizen, Australian citizen, or eligible New Zealand citizen, who is applying for a visa outside Australia. You have an intention to marry your partner before a decision has arrived on your visa application. In this case, you can apply for the Australia Offshore Partner Visa Subclass 309 100 by meeting the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be 18 years or older and are married to or in a de facto partner relationship with an Australian permanent citizen, Australian citizen, or eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Your partner must be a sponsor.
- You comply with the health and character requirements
Situation 3: Where you have an intention to go to Australia and marry an Australian permanent citizen, Australian citizen, or eligible New Zealand citizen after the grant of visa and you are applying for a visa outside Australia, then you can choose the Prospective Marriage visa (Subclass 300) on meeting the following criteria:
- You must be 18 years or older
- Your prospective spouse must sponsor you.
- You and your prospective spouse have met and known each other since both of you turned 18 years old.
- Both of you have the intention to marry within nine months of the grant of visa and live together.
- You are not married to anyone during the time of the decision made on your visa application.
Australia Partner Defacto Visa is a Two-Stage Process
The Australia Partner visa is a two-stage process for you need to obtain the temporary partner visa before the permanent visa is granted. Nevertheless, you can apply for both permanent and temporary visa at a time by paying one fee in both the subclasses of visa like 309/100 and 820/801. You are entitled to be evaluated for the permanent partner visa once you are granted the temporary visa. However, it is possible only after two years of lodging the visa application. In circumstances where you have been in a long-term relationship before the filing of visa application, you stand to receive the permanent visa immediately after the temporary visa is granted.
Benefits of Australia Partner Deeefacto Visa
The Australia Partner Defacto visa, both temporary and permanent offers numerous benefits given below:
The Temporary Partner Defacto visa allows you to:
- Travel to Australia and live until your permanent Partner visa is processed and a decision is arrived at.
- Work and study in Australia, but at your own expense.
- Register for the national health scheme (Medicare).
- Travel as many times as you want outside Australia.
- Enrol for 510 hours of free English language tuition offered by the Adult Migrant English Program.
The Permanent Partner Defacto visa also offers numerous benefits like:
- Stay in Australia for the indefinite period of time
- Work, as well as study in Australia.
- Be eligible for social security payments.
- Enrol in the health care scheme (Medicare).
- Travel for 5 years outside Australia, as many times as you want. However, you need to have a Resident Return Visa to re-enter Australia.
- Be eligible for applying for Australia citizenship.
- Be a sponsor for eligible family members for Australian PR.
How Can Immigration Help Assist You?
With years of experience in the Australia immigration process, we take pride in an almost 100 per cent success rate in visa processing. Our expertise in the field helps us understand your needs and circumstances and choose the right Australia Partner visa. We give you the best chance by strongly presenting your situation with the immigration authorities.
The Australia Partner Defacto visa is granted only if you satisfy all the legal requirements and provide enough evidence against your claims in the application. Where any of the criteria are not met with, then your visa application will result in rejection. Being a registered migration agent, we, at Immigration Help, have considerable experience in dealing with Australia Partner Defacto Visa.
For Australia Partner Defacto Visa Assistance – Contact Immigration Help
With years of experience in Australia immigration consultancy services, we have proved to be a reliable MARA Registered Migration Agent in Adelaide. With the highest-quality services at an affordable rate, we take pride in having a 100 per cent success rate with regards to Australia Partner Defacto Visa.
If you are looking for Australia Partner Defacto Visa assistance, you can contact Immigration Help at Mobile/WhatsApp +61 433303774 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org