Australia PR (Permanent Residency)
Australia has always been a source of allure to people from the world over. Australia has also been a favorite with different people around the world who wish to immigrate to this great land. An Australia PR or Australia Permanent Residency status is one of the most coveted immigration statuses in the world today.
Australia is known for a very high quality of life, higher wages to its skilled workforce, excellent opportunities to advance a career, top-notch educational institutions and some marvelous cities like Melbourne, Sydney, and Adelaide that rival any major city in the world regarding urban lifestyle and the joys of a truly cosmopolitan environment. It is no surprise that Australia has always attracted thousands of potential immigrants each year, all dreaming of being part of this beautiful country and gaining Australian PRstatus.
Advantages of Australia PR
Once you have Australian Permanent Residency, you can enjoy wide range of the benefits that include,
- Living and working in Australia for an indefinite period
- Leaving and entering Australia as and when you wish
- Enjoying the majority of rights and privileges at par with Australian citizens
- Ability to sponsor relatives to migrate to Australia
- Applying for Australian consular assistance in a foreign country
- Ability to travel, study, work and live in New Zealand
- Applying for Citizenship after the initial years as a Permanent Resident
- Free medical
- Almost free education for kids up to secondary level
Once you have been granted Australian PR, your children, who are born in Australia, automatically become citizens of Australia.
Australian PR process
Skilled professionals can apply for Australia permanent residency (PR) through points based system. During application, each applicant interested in Australia PR is given points depending upon criteria that include academic qualifications, English proficiency, work experience and so on. After all of this information is recorded, the applicant is given points and the higher the Australia PR points, better are the chances of getting permanent residency in Australia.
Let us understand in detail the process for getting an Australia PR under skilled category
The stepwise Australian PR process under skilled category is as follows:
- Eligibility assessment by a Registered Migration Agent (Australia)
- Choose an occupation from SOL / CSOL to apply
- Appear in English Test (IELTS / PTE etc.) and get the desired score
- Get Skill Assessment done for the chosen occupation from a relevant assessing authority
- Get sponsorship from an Australian state or territory (if required)
- Submit an EOI (Expression of Interest) on SkillSelect.
- If your profile is selected, you will get an ITA (invitation to apply) for the visa.
- Lodge Australia PR visa application within 60 days
- Wait for outcome
How can Immigration Help help you to apply for AustraliaPR Visa?
- We will evaluate whether you meet the minimum requirements for Australian PR
- If you are eligible, we will prepare and submit your Express Entry profile, including getting your skill assessment evaluation
- If and when you have issued an Invitation to Apply, we will prepare and submit the Australian PR visa application.
Why should you retain IMMIGRATION HELP for your Australia PR case?
- Registered Immigration Consultants for Australia
- Almost 100 % Visa Success Rate
- Transparent Customer Service
- Reasonable Fee
- Multilingual: English, Hindi, Punjabi & Urdu
To get your application underway or for more information, SEND US AN EMAIL with the following information:
- A complete and up to date C.V. including your education and work experience. Please provide accurate dates for your work experience, and indicate if any of the work experience was unpaid or part time.
- Your date of birth.
- Whether you have a spouse or children that will be coming to Australia with you. If your spouse has a work history or university education, please include your spouse’s CV as well. If you have children, please tell us their ages.
- Your language test results if you have taken one of the official language tests.
Immigration Help – Best Australia PR Visas Consultants Agents in Delhi India Adelaide Australia
Immigration Help is one othe best Australia PR Visa Consultants in Delhi India Adelaide Australia.
For more information visit us at www.myimmigrationhelp.com
Call us right away at-
04 333 037 74 – Australia (Monday to Friday)
011 4160 7886 to 89 (Monday Off) India
You may also fill the free assessment form to receive the call back from one of our immigration consultant.