New Zealand PR Immigration Visa Information
New Zealand is an outstanding lifestyle destination, and we are here to make it happen for you. We take care of one of the biggest stresses of achieving your goal, the New Zealand immigration process. Our licensed immigration advisor knows and understands that every person or every family has individual situations, and so our focus is on you and your family as individuals.
There are few unique advantages of living in New Zealand as a New Zealand PR Visa holder:
- New Zealand is famous for being a small country – its population has only recently broken the four million mark. Compare that with Britain’s excess of sixty million. But what many people don’t realise is the actual land area of New Zealand is larger than the land area of Britain. The people of New Zealand actually have space to breathe. To be individuals. To live.
- Kiwis are an undeniably friendly race. New Zealand has no class system. People from all walks of life end up here.
- New Zealand is a country of immigrants – even the Maori, the native inhabitants, are relatively recent arrivals.
- Public healthcare in New Zealand is free or low cost if you are a citizen, resident or hold a work visa valid for two years or more. This is thanks to heavy Government subsidies (although you can still choose to take out insurance for private healthcare).
- New Zealand is a developed country and people here enjoy a standard of living that compares well with what you expect in the USA.
- If you have family, New Zealand is probably one of the best choices you could make.You’ll be able to choose a home you’ll all be comfortable in, and you’ll enjoy excellent healthcare and public facilities.Along with affordable, quality education, your children will be able to get close to nature and enjoy an incredibly diverse range of healthy sport, recreation and adventure activities.
Are you convinced now that New Zealand PR Immigration Visa makes sense, and this is the country wherein you would like to shift with your family? If YES, it is time to embark on your New Zealand Immigration journey.
1st step is, get in touch with Immigration Help, the leading Licensed Immigration Consultant for New Zealand Immigration. Start your New Zealand Immigration application process with Immigration Help. Let we help you with your New Zealand immigration and visa process.
Right from the 1st initial discussion to the final stage (New Zealand PR Visa Grant), we put all our efforts to make the whole immigration procedure as smooth as possible for you. Just fill-in our New Zealand PR Visa Assessment Formand we would tell you wherein you stand or how bright are your chances of New Zealand immigration. If you do not wish to submit the form and wish to speak in confidence, just call us.
Licensed Adviser New Zealand Immigration
By law, any person that gives you immigration advice about New Zealand must be licensed by the Immigration Advisers Authority, unless they are exempt. This includes people giving New Zealand immigration advice from China, India or anywhere in the world.
We are Licensed Immigration Consultants for New Zealand Immigration. You can check our license on IAA, New Zealand site.
Immigration Help offers NewZealand PR Immigration and visa services for all popular New Zealand permanent residency options.