New Zealand is one of the most peaceful, clean and safe countries to live, work and get settled permanently. Excellent infrastructure, moderate climate, stunning landscape beauty, low unemployment rate, family friendly settings, decent economy and low population, makes New Zealand one of the best places in the world to settle.
Benefits of Permanent residency
- This visa allows you to stay in New Zealand indefinitely. You can leave and enter New Zealand any number of times within the initial period of two years after that it can be renewed if you meet the criteria.
- You can apply for citizenship after spending initial years on permanent residency status.
- It gives you unrestricted rights to study, live and work in New Zealand.
- For Education, you need to pay domestic fees and not international fees.
- You can sponsor your relatives to become permanent residents if they meet the residency and assurance of support requirements.
- You will be entitled to get medical and social security benefit.
- Children born in New Zealand will be New Zealand citizens by birth.
We at Immigration Help firmly believe that immigration may be the most important decision an individual makes in his / her life. Relocation to another country takes courage and the decision is ridden with fear and anxiety of the unknown and good advice can make the difference between success and failure. Moreover, the procedure in itself is complicated and can be expensive, if not followed correctly. With ImmigrationHelp as your consulting partner, your decisions are based on valuable pertinent information that assures success.