When you apply for Canada PR under Express Entry Program, you need to pay visa fee for everyone who will come to Canada with you on your application. If your application is not complete, CIC will inform you and return your processing fee.CIC will not return the processing fee once CIC, Canada began processing your application.
Canada Express Entry Visa Cost:
- CA $550 for the main applicant
- CA $550 for the spouse
- CA $150 for each dependent person (children 18 years or younger).
Upon the issuance of the visa:
- CA $490 CA for each adult (19 years and older) for the “right of permanent resident fee
Note: paying “right of permanent resident fee” early can help speed up the processing of your application, so it’s a good idea to submit it when you apply for the visa itself.
If you don’t pay it when you submit your application, you must pay this fee before CIC, Canada issue any permanent resident documents to you.
CIC, Canada will refund this fee if you withdraw your application or if you do not use your visa.
You may have to pay fees to third parties for:
- language testing,
- Educational Credential Assessments,
- your medical exam,
- police checks/clearances and certificates, and
- translation of documents.