New Zealand Entrepreneur Category Visa is designed for people who want to migrate to New Zealand and set up a business that is innovative. It is a two-stage process. It is a point’s based system. Each applicant must submit an initial expression of interest for a minimum of 120 points. Points can be gained through a number of means including age, business experience, previous business ownership, the location of the proposed business, the amount of the investment, the number of staff employed and the amount of expected turnover.
Entrepreneur Work Visa
Entrepreneur Work Visa is the first step in pathway to secure residence. This visa is granted for total period of 3 years to establish and run your business.
Entrepreneur Residence Visa
After having successfully operated business significantly benefitting New Zealand for 2 years, the applicant can apply for a Resident Visa on the basis;
• The approved plan has been carried out,
• The applicant has worked in the business for at least 2 years,
• The business has been profitable,
• Good character and good health requirements for all persons associated with the application can still be met and all persons over the age of 16 associated with the application meet English language requirements.
Fast Track Provision
There is a fast track provision for applicants who have;
• Successfully established their business and have run it for six months,
• Invested at least NZ$500,000 in that business,
• Created at least 3 new full time jobs for New Zealanders,
• Good character and good health requirements can still be met.
The resident visa issued under this “Fast Track” provision will be conditional on the New Zealand jobs continuing and the investment funds remaining in the business for at least 2 years from the date of the original investment.
Why Choose New Zealand?
New Zealand is a people-friendly and business friendly country and offers a balanced lifestyle. It has a modern, prosperous and growing economy and consistently ranks highly on a number of parameters. New Zealand's 2015 world rankings are as under:
• Ease of Doing Business - 2nd rank
• Least corrupt country in the world - 2nd rank
• Overall index of economic freedom - 3rd rank
• Most peaceful country in the word - 4th rank
The 2016 World Bank survey ranked NZ as the number two country for ease of doing business, second only to Singapore.
Why choose Immigration Help?
Trust: Registered/ Licensed to provide Australia/ Canada/ Newzealand Immigration Advice. About Us
Success Rate: Almost 100% Visa Success Rate
Experience: Over 10 years consultant experience
Credibility: Don't just take our word for it. Testimonials
Support: Office Hours Phone/ Skype online support