Emigration has been around as long as humans have been on Earth. People don’t move just to move and there are many reasons why people still emigrate today and have emigrated in the past.One of the most common reasons for emigration is to improve their life. There may be more money to be made in a new country. Thousands of people emigrate to Australia every year.
There is no question about the fact that emigration takes intricate planning and an expanded thought process. Uprooting yourself from your current location and moving to an international destination is not something that can be conquered overnight. As a matter of fact, emigration is often a challenging and stressful time for many. Although recent innovations and technology enhancements have made the world a smaller place, that is still not enough to eliminate the entire stress level from the concept of emigration. In order to make the move from one country to another into a well-rounded and successful experience, you need to make sure you go about the necessary steps in a timely manner.
Ever wondered how to go about emigration to Australia and go about getting an Australian Immigrant visa? There are lots of ways to emigrate to Australia. There are 8 easy ways to get emigration to Australia. Like everything else, applying for emigration to Australia is not a difficult task, provided you can plan it in a proper way.
- The Australian economy is in great shape and the Australian government are particularly looking out for skilled people. You can emigrate to Australia as a skilled worker.
- To apply for emigration to Australia, you must have desired points as set out by the Australian Department of Boarder & Protection (DIBP). A positive assessment does not guarantee eligibility but it does satisfy the basic criteria.
- An Australia working visa. Qualified professionals and skilled tradespeople are especially in demand. There is a huge demand in the trade professions.
- An Australia working holiday visa. If you are between 18 and 30 and are looking to spend 12 months in Australia then you may qualify for one of the many Australian working holiday visas that are available every year. This visa only permits you to work in a temporary or casual position. You may not enter into employment with one employer for a period of longer than 3 months.
- Family Visa. If you have an Australian partner, or members of your immediate family are permanently based in Australia then you may qualify for one of several family stream visas. Your application to emigrate to Australia can be done online. The Government of Australia encourages emigration in order to bring families together. Under the Family Visa Emigration Program, migrants considering emigration must be sponsored by a close family member or fiancé (e) living in Australia. The sponsor must be either an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, and would usually be 18 years of age or older.
- Visitors and tourists. All travelers, except New Zealand citizens, must obtain a visa or travel authority before they travel to Australia. If you are planning to travel to Australia as a visitor or even on a business trip then you may need either a visa or an ETA (Electronic Travel Authority). An ETA will allow you to spend up to 3 months in Australia and you are free to travel anywhere you like. Find out whether you meet the criteria for ETA visa.
- Business and investment visas. If you have had a successful business career either at a senior executive level or as an owner of your own business you may qualify for one of several visas under the Australian business visa program. Under the two-stage arrangements, business migrants are granted a Business Skills (Provisional) visa for four years and, after establishing the requisite level of business presence required by the DIAC or maintaining their minimum investment, are eligible to make an application for a Business Skills (Residence) visa. There are 4 schemes available under which a business applicant may emigrate to Australia.
- Retirement visas. If you wish to emigrate to Australia on retirement then you may be eligible for an Australia retirement visa given each year. Under this system retired people may also choose to work part time if they so wish, so there is a degree of built-in flexibility.
There has never been a better time to emigrate to Australia.
What’s the Next Step?
If you’d like to apply for Australia Migration, just ping us up. Why wait then? Contact us right away.
Immigration is one of the most important steps in your life. We commit to you our honesty and integrity.
We at Immigration Help firmly believe that immigration may be the most important decision an individual makes in his / her life. Relocation to another country takes courage and the decision is ridden with fear and anxiety of the unknown and good advice can make the difference between success and failure. Moreover, the procedure in itself is complicated and can be expensive, if not followed correctly. With Immigration Help as your consulting partner, your decisions are based on valuable pertinent information that assures success.
Whether you are a skilled professional, or a business person looking for attractive investment and expansion opportunities, Australia beckons you.
Don’t be afraid to make the first step. Contact Immigration Help